The John A. Kufuor Foundation announces the 2021 call for applications for the Kufuor Scholars’ Programme(KSP). The program provides a specialized three (3) year transformational leadership preparation for the African youth and targets Level 100 students in Ghanaian universities.
The KSP which seeks to add value to formal education is expected to produce leaders imbued with a strong sense of patriotism; leaders who are innovative, problem solvers, creative thinkers, and knowledgeable in their respective
fields of endeavor. .
Specific program objectives of Kufuor Scholars Program (KSP)
• To cultivate and mentor the next crop of transformational leaders; who are
patriotic, selfless and community-oriented.
• To empower young scholars with ethical qualities, skills for excellence and
success in their respective careers and leadership roles for national development.
• To guide young scholars to become agents of change for political, ethnic and
religious tolerance and national orientation for sustainable development.
Eligibility of Kufuor Scholars Program (KSP)
To be eligible for consideration, the potential Kufuor Scholar must:
• Be of Ghanaian nationality.
• Enrolled in level 100 at a Ghanaian university in any academic discipline.
Students who are in second year (level 200) and beyond are not
• Have demonstrable leadership interest and experience (e.g. in school,
community or at the national level).
• Focus on ability to lead, commitment to service, moral force of character
and outstanding academic intellect
Find out here to find out on how to apply for the 2021 Kufuor Scholars Program (KSP)