Interested young scholars should complete an online application from the
Foundation’s website (www.kufuorscholarsprogram.org) and upload required
documents by 12th July 2021:
- Attach a 3 minute video of yourself on why you are interested in becoming a Kufuor Scholar (include information about yourself, leadership experience and a concrete leadership role played, Video size should not exceed 24MB)
- An evidence-based essay on a leadership question on the site (A 700-word statement)
- Two letters of recommendation; from a University Lecturer, community or civil society organizer or head of a public or private agency, testifying to the candidate’s abilities and leadership potentials
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Applicants below the age of 18 must submit a parental consent letter
- Transcripts of first semester will be required when it becomes available.
- For further information, please call Tel. 050-227-5820 between 10am -4 pm (Mon-Fri).