The Management of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Monday, June 21, 2021, commenced the 2021 Nov/Dec registration for Ghanaians interested to sit for this year’s WASSCE for Private candidates examination.
WAEC in a blog post sighted by EducationWeb.com.gh said the normal registration will start on Monday, June 21, 2021, and end Tuesday, August 10. However, there will be a late registration after the August 10, 2021 deadline.
The late registration, the Council said will give applicants who wish to sit for the 2021 Nov/Dec but could not register before the normal registration deadline to do so before the commencement of the examination later this year.
The non-profit-making organization (WAEC) is yet to communicate the official date to administer the 2021 Nov/Dec examination to the candidates and members of the general public.
How register/start WAEC 2021 Nov/Dec registration
According to the Council, Candidates are required to capture their fingerprints at designated internet cafés to commence registration.
1. Visit the WAEC Nov/Dec registration website here
2. Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
3. Fill in your personal information.
4. Upload your picture. (See 10 for details)
5. Upload your signature.
6. Fill in your personal information.
7. Select the Region and the Centre where you wish to take the examination.
8. Select the subject (s) you intend to write.
9. Print your voucher and send to any of the banks
10. Pay the appropriate fees at the bank or by visa card ONLINE.
11. You will use your Invoice Number to access your Index number and admission notice from mid-October, 2021.
Candidates have been urged to read the entire manual for the registration carefully and comply with the requirements. WAEC has further advised candidates not to make payment to any person other than the designated banks only.