Fire Breaks Out At TB Joshua’s Memorial
A fire broke out on Monday night in a storehouse in the church of the late influential Nigerian preacher TB Joshua in Lagos.
The fire incident occurred during a candle-lit procession that was being held in tribute to the influential evangelist who died last month at 57.
Worshippers who had gathered in the Synagogue church for the service that was being led by TB Joshua’s widow Evelyn Joshua scampered for safety.
The church attributed the fire to a minor electrical fault. It said the fire had been put out and there were no casualties.
TB Joshua will be buried at the church premises on Friday.
I thank you for spending your life on things that will outlive You; I will keep the fire burning. You're the man I loved, I'm Grateful for opportunity to love and be loved by You. You bless everyone who knows you, most of all me. I love you with all of my heart. Sleep on my Love! pic.twitter.com/6JOqkazova
— Pastor Mrs Evelyn™ Joshua (@Mama__Evelyn) July 7, 2021
I addressed SCOAN Youths at the CANDLELIGHT PROCESSION. Gratitude is key. Never fail to appreciate what my late Husband has blessed you with. Use the blessings in His cause and God will grant you more. Do your best in ur worldly affairs & the Hereafter. God will reward ur effort! pic.twitter.com/zq2ALlIvp5
— Pastor Mrs Evelyn™ Joshua (@Mama__Evelyn) July 4, 2021