UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST
STUDENTS’ FINANCIAL SUPPORT OFFICE
Call For Applications: UCC Scholarship For Needy But Brilliant/Promising Students (Regular Students Only)
OPENING: Monday. 23rd August, 2021
DEADLINE: Monday, 13th September, 2021
- Must be a Ghanaian by birth,
- Be enrolled as a student of the University of Cape Coast on full-time regular programmes
iii. Must have completed at least one academic year of studies (current level 100 students can apply)
- Be able to demonstrate financial need and must be ready to supply any documentary evidence for decision making
- Must have a CGPA of 2.5 or 2.0 (for applicants from surrounding communities) and above.
Steps to Apply
- Visit https://apply-stufso.ucc.edu.gh/and follow the instructions.
- Create an account to sign up (new applicants) or sign in (students with existing accounts) using institutional email. Students yet to be issued with Institutional email address should contact the Management Information System (MIS).
- Complete the application form and upload the necessary supporting documents
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to a selection interview
NOTE: Students who are currently on the scholarship and are yet to complete school are to apply to be considered for renewal.
For any further details about the Office and the scholarship offers, please visit https://stufso.ucc.edu.gh or call 0362196721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Students’ Financial Support Office is located on the ground floor of the C. A. Ackah Lecture Theatre (CAALC) Building adjacent to Lecture Theatre One (1).